- CD: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/VeryDemotivational/~3/1D3HA-s-ibE/
- me: gross
- CD: lol i thought it was funny
- me: boy humor
- CD: which you should completely understand
- me: i do.that's the one thing that truly sets me aside and makes me realize i have ovaries -fart humor-
Carefully, I removed the liquid that drained from my mom’s incisions. The cut is about a foot long and over her heart. She had to have her left breast removed. Cancer does that.
Ironically, Dad has a scar on his chest as well. Over a year ago, he had a triple bypass. So his arms and legs also bear remembrances of the surgery.
As I nursed my mom, the thought dawned on me that my parents are now a perfect pair - Mr. and Mrs. Frankenstein. They both have survived scary surgeries. They both have wounds over their hearts.
But what is truly amazing, is that thru all of these hardships their love is greater than ever. I have never experienced, nor have I ever seen anything remotely close to this type of relationship. The way they travel thru life, parallel to each other. Dance partners completely in sync.
I am so envious. So very envious.
I am thankful. So very thankful.
I will not settle for anything less. Because if Frankenstein found a bride, then even I can find a devoted companion.
- Pedicure with my momma
- BBQ baby-back ribs & wings with sons
- Delicious midday nap
- The Avengers movie with sons
- Singing in the jeep on the way home with the top down on a cool night.
I couldn’t ask for more.
Sometimes I suprise myself, and not in a good way. my depravity seems to be boundless.